- Suitable from 6 months - 25kgs when used as a single stroller
- 3 position reclining pushchair seat unit
- Recline simply with one hand
- Parent facing and forward facing pushchair seat unit
- 5 point safety harness with clips to hold the harness open for ease of use
- Removable bumper bar
- 5 position calf support
- Concealed storage compartment - located in the calf support
- Insect net stored under the calf support
- Large protective hood with silent adjustment mechanism
- 5 position handle height adjustment
- Tru-Ride Technology® tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Large shopping basket
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- All-round suspension
- One hand compact fold
A premium lightweight stroller adapts to your growing child
Comfort and flexibility from newborn to toddler (3 years)
• Seatback multi-position recline including lay-flat
• Easy fold – one-handed pull for an ultra-easy fold
• Lightweight aluminum chassis, total weight 6.7kg
• Automatically fold lock
• Self-stand after folding
• Extra compact after folding
• 5-point safety harness
• Adjustable footrest
• Detachable Bumper bar included. It can be used as carrying strap when folding
• Leatherette covered handle
• Max weight in seat 15kg
• Extra large hood with sun visor with anti-UV
• Option to use as a travel system with CLICK & GO® receivers available separately, carrycot and infant carrier
6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation
RapidRemove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
Rubberized Fuss Free harness storage for a no-slip grip to get baby in and out
Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
Plush head and body inserts keep your child comfortable
2 integrated cup holders keep your child's drinks close at hand
Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit http://www.gracobaby.com/en-US/safety-information for information on car seat usage recommendations.
Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system and in highback belt-positioning modes.
Rear-Impact Tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
Tested to Graco's RollSafe testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard
Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
Certified for use in an aircraft, in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes
Recommended Age: from 4ln to 120lb (~1.8kg to 54kg)
The world's smallest high-performance electric breastpump gives a mother more time and flexibility in her everyday life. Ideal for daily and frequent use.
- 2-Phase Expression
- Single or double pumping
- PersonalFit Breastshield for maximum comfort and output
- Stylish shoulder bag including cooler for on-the-go convenience
- Rechargeable battery provides 3 hours pumping time
2-Phase Expression - Exclusively from Medela
Developed using latest research findings
Medela commissioned Professor Peter Hartmann of The University of Western Australia to undertake a scientific study of a baby's natural sucking behaviour. Professor Hartmann is an internationally renowned specialist in the fields of breastfeeding and milk synthesis. His research findings paved the way for the development of the revolutionary 2-Phase Expression technology that brings the breastfeeding mother all-round comfort and convenience.
Inspired by babies Pioneered by Medela
The Medela 2-Phase Expression simulates a baby s natural nursing rhythm more precisely than any other system. It makes pumping especially gentle, comfortable and efficient. Only the baby is better!
Feels like real breastfeeding
More gentle than traditional breastpumps
Reduces pumping time thanks to faster let-down and maximum milk flow
Grows with child converting from a rearward facing (birth until 12kgs) to a forward facing car seat (12kgs to 18kgs),3 seat height adjustments to accommodate baby’s growth, Contoured Side Wings for valuable side impact protection, Safe-n-Sound sliding retractable stabilising bar, Shoulder Harness pads prevent the harness from rubbing providing extra comfort, Push button harness adjuster for ease of adjusting the harness, Luxurious fabrics with additional cushioning and padding all over, Forward facing seat belt lock off provide a more secure fit in the vehicle, Secured with Tether to the Vehicle Anchor Point to provide superior stability in your vehicle, Manual harness adjustment, Machine washable fabric.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Extend2Fit® features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5” of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 lb, forward-facing from 22-65 lb and as a high back booster from 30-100 lb. The seat features Simply Safe™ Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows, InRight™ LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get baby in and out.
Britax Romer Advansafix II SICT Booster Seat
The Britax Romer Advansafix II SICT Booster Seat has been designed to provide a pioneering combination of safety features for older children. It offers a 5 point harness until 25kg, optimal lap belt positioning with our latest technology SecureGuard when using the 3-point seat belt. It also features side impact protection with deep, softly padded side wings and SICT technology, removable to use only on the side closest to the door. This car seat offers ultimate protection, giving you piece of mind for any journey!
Britax Romer Advansafix II SICT Booster Seat Extra Info
- GROUP 1/2/3 (9 months - 12 years - 9 kg - 36 kg)
- 5-point harness until 25 kg
- Optimal lap belt positioning - with our latest technology SecureGuard (patent pending) when using the 3-point seat belt
- Side impact protection - deep, softly padded side wings and SICT technology, removable to use only on the side closest to the door
- Ultimate installation for all ages - ISOFIT+ with V-Tether and 3-point seat belt
- Smooth comfort – multi-position recline for all ages
- Easy adjustment – height adjustable headrest, harness with one-handed adjustment
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
The award-winning DUALFIX combines eye-catching design with state-of-the-art safety technology. Its 360-degree rotation means parents can choose when to switch their child from rearward to forward facing. Its host of safety features ensure a safe journey from newborn to four years.
The NextFit iX is functioned with the SuperCinch Latch and new LockSure - vehicle belt-tightening systems. It was designed to easily accommodate growing children from 5-65 pounds. It has a ReclineSure leveling system and Ride Bight indicators that help you verify that your car seat is at the proper angle. ReclineSure is designed with 9-recline positions to accommodate a wider range of vehicles in rear and foward-facing modes. NextFit® iX has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection.
This product conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 and is FAA approved for use on aircraft.
ReclineSure 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
Dual RideRight bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
Premium connectors and a SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
LockSure belt-tightening system helps achieve a secure installation with vehicle seat belt
Easy-pull, force-multiplying harness tightener for a snug and secure child fit with less effort
Padded ComfortFlex harness system keeps both sides of waist belt out of the way for easy in/out!
Removable newborn positioner accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection
Care: Hand wash using mild soap and water or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry.