- Click-in compatibility
- Car seat carrier
- One-hand smart fold
- Extra compact fold
Features of the Hegen PCTO™ Double Electric Breast Pump:
- – Revolutionary kneading massage feature (patent pending) helps to calm and soothe tired muscles before, during and after expression.
- – The flexibility of switching from a single to double electric or manual pumping with minimal effort.
- – The breast pump device is lightweight, compact and mobile. It fits nicely into a mother’s bag and allows hassle-free charging with a USB charging port.
- – Automatic massage mode promotes health milk flow by stimulating let-down reflex just like the natural suckling of your baby.
- – Easily adjustable suction levels are ranging from 1 to 12 as well as 3 expression rhythms – slow, medium or fast to enjoy your optimum and comfortable expression.
- – Revolutionary no screw thread one-handed closure (patent pending). Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation for hassle-free handling and avoiding spillage.
- – Secured closure protects precious nutrients from oxidation and keeps breastmilk fresh.
- – Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- – Minimal and easily removable parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
- New PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield – a whole new pumping experience, personalised to you
- Double pumping – for more milk with a higher energy content than expressing from each breast in turn
- Medela 2-Phase Expression® technology – mimics babies’ sucking for a more natural pumping experience
A soft additional protection for the baby.
In Group 0+ you can chose to install the car seat with Isofix and Top Tether, to offer best safety or with Isofix connectors and 3 point belt.
In Group 1 and Group 23 it has to be installed always with Isofix connectors and 3 point belt.
SIDE SAFETY SYSTEM
To ensure best safety in case of lateral Impacts.
Thanks to the frontal handle it is possible to rotate the seat in order to easily pass from rearward facing to forward facing position.
Thanks to easy readable indications on the product, it is crystal clear how to use the car seat in each step, providing the perfect fit in every stage.
Head and Shoulders Above the Rest!
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® and NextFit®, the IIHS Best Bet KidFit® Booster is designed with 10 positions of DuoZone® side-impact protection for the way kids grow. With height adjustment from the waist instead of at the neck KidFit® offers both head and shoulder protection throughout every stage.
Built for Protection, Stability, and Comfort
KidFit® is equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener to stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. Belt guides make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt and integrated side wings are lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection.
A contoured ErgoBoost® seat with double foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children.
Convenient and Roadtrip-Ready
Two dishwasher-safe cup holders fold out of the way when empty and are easy to remove for cleaning. All fabrics, including armrest covers, are removable and machine-washable.
- DuoZone® head and shoulder side-impact protection with 10 positions
- Premium LATCH connectors with SuperCinch® one-pull tightener
- ErgoBoost® contoured seat with double foam padding
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad, cushions, and armrest covers
- 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders are easy to remove and fold away to save space
- Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position
- Easy-to-use vehicle belt guides
- Backrest is removable to create a backless booster for older children
- High Back Booster for children 30-100 lbs
- Backless Booster for children 40-110 lbs
Packing: 1 unit / box
Warranty: 12 Months
- Consists of a seat pad and popup canopy
- Suitable for children 6 months and up; or weighing 16-34 lb
- Seat pad is densely cushioned for comfort
- 3-position canopy offers UPF 50+ rated sun protection
- Integrated storage pouch on canopy
- Easy to install and remove
- Offers a great way to update the look of your YOYO+ stroller
- Machine washable fabrics (cold)
- Airline certified size of carry-on bag
- Bigger shopping basket
- Upf 50+ sun protection canopy, machine washable