- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs with Ethanol (plant-derived denatured alcohol)
- No propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens and other harmful chemicals
- Refreshing, fruity scent of Australian lemon myrtle oil
- Non-sticky and quick-drying
- Keeps skin sanitised and moisturised
- Certified Made in Australia, Allergy-safe and Toxic-free
- Available in 250ml and 50ml
Keeping Your Child In Safe Hands
Kids are naturally curious, and learn best through sensory touch. And it’s only natural to worry about their safety as they explore the great big world with their little hands.
With our Child-Friendly Hand Sanitiser, it’s OK if their hands get dirty while exploring the world, because this all-natural sanitiser is always ready to take care of any germs, any time of the day.
Now you can finally give your kid the freedom to explore while you sit back and relax, all the while knowing they’re in safe hands.
Use Offspring's Child-Friendly Hand Sanitiser like this:
- Pump gel onto the palm of one hand, then rub palms together gently until liquid dries.
- No rinsing required.
- Recommended for kids 12 month and older.
- For kids below 6 years, use with adult supervision.
What's in the box
Offspring Hand Sanitiser 250ml