MULTIPLE AWARD WINNERS
The patented Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow is Recommended by Midwives across the UK and is recognized as the only specifically designed pregnancy pillow to adequately support back, bump and knees at the same time without taking up all of the room in the bed. It encourages you to lie on your left side which is the best position for mother and baby (But is just as comfortable on your right by passing the leg support through the back of your knees) and gently prevents you from rolling on to your back during your sleep (Which can restrict blood flow to your baby). Using the Dreamgenii Maternity Pillow from about 20 weeks pregnant, can also encourage your baby to adopt the optimal birth position which can mean a shorter and less painful labor. The Dreamgenii pregnancy pillow used as a breastfeeding support, is designed to support your back during feeding and keep the baby at the correct height and position for breastfeeding.
The Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow has now been certified by the European Medical Devices Directorate as a Class 1 Medical Device. It is used by thousands of women during pregnancy, as well as by NHS midwives, breastfeeding coordinators and in NHS delivery suites to provide comfort and support to pregnant women and new mothers.
More relaxed breastfeeding
• Safer: 15“ of support in the middle!
• Less strain on neck and shoulder
• Amazing back support
• Suitable for all types of baby feeding positions
• Perfect for feeding twins
For a good night's sleep
• Relief for legs, belly and stressed back
• Offers stable support for the pregnant body
• Easy to change sleeping positions
• Supportive pregnancy pillow ensures you feel safe and secure
- Made in partnership with DURALEX, a historic French brand known for its high-quality tempered glass
- Glass tableware: safe and hygienic material that is resistant to scratches, odours, and stains,
- Suction cup on the bottom of the plates and the bowl: grips to the table and avoids mess.
- Ergonomic shapes to help babies as they learn to eat independently, Adapts to your growing baby, from those first meals to 36m+
- Healthy, safe, long-lasting, and 100% Made in France tableware
- Divided plate: Preserves the flavours of each food and separates the different textures
- Suction pad under the plate: To adhere to the table and avoid incidents
- Ergonomic shape of the 2nd-age spoon: Suitable for children's hands
- Usage: From 4 months
- Care: Hand wash or dishwasher safe
- Set of 2 superior quality silicone pouches
- Holds everything from purees to yogurts
- Includes 1 supple 1st stage spout, 1 harder 2nd stage spout, 1 cap and 1 jar lid
- Stable base so pouch can stand on its own
- Easy for little hands to hold
- Wide openings allows for them to be used as jars
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- BPA, Lead, & Phthalate free
- Compact & portable support solution for pregnant ladies
- Multi-purpose – bump or back support
- Memory foam topper moulds to bump unique shape.
- Part of new range of Bamboo + Memory Foam Maternity items from UK brand
- Dimensions: 28 X 29 X 10cm
› Airtight seal: preserving flavours and smells.
› Graduated in ml: dosage scale.
› Space for noting the contents: to identify the content with an erasable pen (not supplied).
› In copolyester: for use directly in the BABYCOOK® bowl for defrosting and reheating.
› Care: wash by hand or dishwasher.