- Easiest-to-install infant car seat offers more headrest height, legroom and stability for extended rear-facing use
- Easy-Extend Headrest System raises with the harness to grow with children up to 32" tall
- Integrated anti-rebound bar provides increased stability and more leg room
- Top-rated installation features such as SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener and bubble level indicators
- One-hand, click-in attachment for effortless mobility with compatible Chicco strollers (sold separately)
- Includes instruction manual, KeyFit infant car seat, infant insert,
- Adjustable multi-position canopy
- Five-point harness with one-pull tightening and loosening
- Rear-facing for infants
- ReclineSure levelling foot
- RideRight bubble-level indicators
- SuperCinch one-pull UAS tightener
- Removable padded infant insert
- Easy removal from both stroller and base
- Smooth underside of base
- Easy vehicle belt routing
- Built-in lock-off system
- Plastic/metal/EPS foam/polyester
- Spot clean
- 9-position ReclineSure®leveling system
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- LockSure® seat belt locking system
- DuoGuard® side-impact protection
- Dual-density foam padding
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Removable, full-body newborn positioner
- Zip-and-wash seat pad and breathable 3D AirMesh backrest
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders
- No-rethread harness w/ one-pull tightener
- ComfortFlex® waist belt
For use from 4-50 lbs in rear-facing mode, from 22-65 lbs in forward-facing mode, and up to 49"
Recommended Age: From 5lb to 65lb (~1.8kg to 29.4kg) Approx Newborn to 8 Years
- Suitable from birth up to 36 kg
- Rearward facing up to 18 kg
- Forward-facing from 18 up to 36 kg
- Rotating base
- Durable shell with side wings
- Additional Side Safety System
- Three recline positions
- Soft padded interior
- Simultaneously adjustable headrest and 5-point harness
- Includes removable mini reducer
- Compatible with vehicle belt for Group 2/3 staging
- Belt positioner ensures abdominals protection
- Securely installation with Isofix and top tether strap or 3-point vehicle belt
- Red belt guides ensures correct setting
- Removable and washable fabric cover
A soft additional protection for the baby.
In Group 0+ you can chose to install the car seat with Isofix and Top Tether, to offer best safety or with Isofix connectors and 3 point belt.
In Group 1 and Group 23 it has to be installed always with Isofix connectors and 3 point belt.
SIDE SAFETY SYSTEM
To ensure best safety in case of lateral Impacts.
Thanks to the frontal handle it is possible to rotate the seat in order to easily pass from rearward facing to forward facing position.
Thanks to easy readable indications on the product, it is crystal clear how to use the car seat in each step, providing the perfect fit in every stage.
- Suitable from 100cm to 150cm (3 years to 12 years approx.)
- Weight capacity 15kg - 36kg
- Adjustable height and width
- 4 reclining positions
- Secure guard
- Easy to fold
- Side safety system
- Forward facing
- Fitting isofix and seat belt or seat belt alone
The GoFit® Plus is designed for children who are at least 4 years old, between 40-110 lbs and 38-57 inches tall and can sit relatively still in the same seated position throughout the car ride.
Care & Maintenance
Fabrics may be spot cleaned, hand washed, or machine-washed using mild soap and water; hang to dry. Do not use bleach. Foam insert may be rinsed; air dry. Plastics may be sponge-cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. Do not use soaps or lubricants on the LATCH connectors or straps. Cup holders are dishwasher-safe on top rack only. For complete care and maintenance instructions, refer to the label on the product and to the product’s instruction manual.
Head and Shoulders Above the Rest!
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® and NextFit®, the IIHS Best Bet KidFit® Booster is designed with 10 positions of DuoZone® side-impact protection for the way kids grow. With height adjustment from the waist instead of at the neck KidFit® offers both head and shoulder protection throughout every stage.
Built for Protection, Stability, and Comfort
KidFit® is equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener to stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. Belt guides make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt and integrated side wings are lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection.
A contoured ErgoBoost® seat with double foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children.
Convenient and Roadtrip-Ready
Two dishwasher-safe cup holders fold out of the way when empty and are easy to remove for cleaning. All fabrics, including armrest covers, are removable and machine-washable.
- DuoZone® head and shoulder side-impact protection with 10 positions
- Premium LATCH connectors with SuperCinch® one-pull tightener
- ErgoBoost® contoured seat with double foam padding
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad, cushions, and armrest covers
- 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders are easy to remove and fold away to save space
- Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position
- Easy-to-use vehicle belt guides
- Backrest is removable to create a backless booster for older children
- High Back Booster for children 30-100 lbs
- Backless Booster for children 40-110 lbs
Packing: 1 unit / box
Warranty: 12 Months