Babyzen YOYO+ is designed to go anywhere
It folds and unfolds easily, can be carried like a bag and is one hand driving, with minimal storage required, it can be taken as cabin luggage
Baby lies parent-facing to encourage connection with their parents. BABYZEN YOYO+ comes with a flat nest for infants, a 5-point harness, a 2-position pop-up canopy, a foot cover and a headrest.
Using the same frame, simply swap 0+ newborn fabrics with the 6+ fabrics. Your baby is now ready to sit up and explore the road.
Make your life easier !
With a YOYO+ stroller, it's never been easier to meet up with friends for a drink, catch a cab, hop onto the subway, or fly to the other end of the world.
YOYO+ has its own car seat
When you leave the car, clip the BABYZEN iZi Go ModularTM by BeSafe® onto your stroller frame using the included YOYO+ adapters.
- One-hand folding, unfolding and driving
- Removable and entirely washable fabrics
- XXL storage basket
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm), the YOYO+ follows you on-board a plane as hand luggage*
- Comes with its transport bag
- Featherweight: 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on version
- 4-wheel suspension
- Exclusive "soft-drive" system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel
- Extendable canopies with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Rain covers included
* Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on airlines.
Since 2012, the YOYO and YOYO+ strollers (folded dimensions 52 x 44 x 18 cm) are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airline companies.
However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
What's in the box
Babyzen Yoyo+ Baby Stroller - Black Frame , Yoyo 6+ Colour Pack (Grey), Yoyo 6+ Rain Cover, User Guide