- Ages 4m+
- Three stages of use: Sit, swivel, bounce & play; Cruise & interact; Play table
- 25+ developmental activities
- Discovery Window lets baby see piano and their feet while playing
- Clip-on toys can be positioned based on baby's abilities
- Converts to a play table with a smooth, seamless surface
- 360-degree rotating seat that stretches for bouncing and includes toy loops to attach toys
- Musical, light-up piano with three ways to play: piano mode, song mode and motion sensor mode
- Peek-a-boo owl pops out and hoots
- Spring cloud with colorful beads
- Swaying trees move back and forth
- Hedgehog bead chaser with spinner
- Includes suction bee snack bowl; dishwasher-safe
- Foot support platform adjusts to the perfect height
- Legs detach for easy storage
- Size (inches): 31l x 31w x 18.5h; (cm): 79l x 79w x 47h
- This item is not eligible for expedited shipping
- Fabric & Care
- Clean with dry cloth only
Change the position of the arch so little ones can sit, stand or crawl under it.
Three play modes
Choose Music, Explore or Learn modes to hear safari music, help kids learn first words and explore shapes, animals, numbers, counting and colors.
Giraffe, lion and zebra
Push the letter and number buttons on the Giraffe and Zebra and Lion’s LED screen will show you what they look like.
Light-up piano keys
Press the piano buttons and discover shapes and colors while making music.
Create and sell sweet ice cream treats!
- Make yummy treats while building memory skills
- Listen carefully to each order and follow the directions
- Seven games develop memory, counting and color skills
- Features 10 melodies and songs, plus more than 200 fun phrases
Sing a Song
Musical Treats to Go
Easily manipulate the walker forfloor playtime with dangling toys and an overhead activity panel.
Detach the activity panel for floor-play fun until ready to start walking.
Transform into a walker to practice taking those first steps.
Adjust the speed setting to match ability level, from beginners to more skilled walkers.
14 Fun Activities
Engaging activities like light-up piano keys, a phone, peek-a-boo door, book page, bead spinner, high-five paw, toy gears and two dangling toys are included.
Three Activity Modes
Switch between three play modes for listening to music, playing learning games and getting active.
This little learning center offers two playtime modes. Stand and play or remove the legs for floor play.
Endless Learning Activities
Explore more than 27 electronic touch points for exciting imitative play featuring a laptop, phone, globe, piano keys and more.
Play pretend, practice first words and build listening skills in English and Spanish.
- Ages 6-36 months
- 2 stages of play: Floor & Table
- 20 developmental activities include: Squeaky See-Saw, Swirly Slide, Click & Spin Merry-Go-Round and Rockin’ Swing
- Light-Up Hopscotch Piano with 3 modes: music notes, songs & sounds, flash & count
- 8 Click & Lock balls include 3 character Super Spinners
- Encourages sensory development, motor skills, hand-eye coordination, cause & effect, simple counting, object permanence
- Lock-in legs for table top play
- Adult assembly required
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
Drop and pop! The Pop and Drop Ball Activity Gym is a playgym bursting with 4 fun stations for baby to pop, drop or slide coloured balls in, out, down and around. With 30 coloured balls, there’ll be hours of fun for baby in this large ball gym. Vibrant patterns and engaging characters will visually stimulate baby and promote cognitive imagination. Balls store easily within 3 pockets and can be effortlessly folded away for convenient storage.
‘- 4 different ball activity stations
– 30 coloured balls included
– Internal mesh pockets for easy ball storage
– Pop, drop and retrieve fun enhances motor skill and cognitive development
– Cute and colourful characters to engage baby and stimulate imagination
Make sounds in Babble mode
Bailey repeats the sounds and words your child says in a fun, interactive way.
Speak with Talk mode
The puppy talks back and forth with your child and turns their replies into stories.
Reinforce learning with Music mode
Listen to songs and music that teach about letters, numbers and emotions.
Watch the puppy respond
Bailey flaps her ears and moves her head in response to your child' speaking and repeats back what she hears.
Learn across three levels
Grow-with-me Bailey repeats sounds and words, asks questions and creates stories with your child.
Grill up nine play foods
Encouraging phrases and fun rhymes keep chefs grilling in Play mode.
Place play foods on smart skewer
The skewer recognizes the names and colors of the food placed on it.
Use the temperature dial in Learn mode to learn about numbers from 1-10 and turn the skewer to practice counting.
Turn grill time into music time! Turn the skewer, turn the dials, and open and close the lid for rhythmic grilling fun.
Wash, Rinse or Dry
Load up the dishwasher and choose the cycle. Hear fun responses when opening and closing the door.
Magic Drying Rack
Learn about colors and sizes by matching the plates to their slots in the drying rack.
Wash the dishes in the sink and count along from 1-10 by pressing the soap pump.
Star Activity Button
Practice following directions by pressing the star activity button to hear which plate needs to be washed.
Place the cups in the coffee machine and press the Star button to watch them magically fill while learning about shapes and sizes.
Shapes and Colors
Learn shapes and colors while serving up the tasty-looking pastries.
Includes 2 Coffee Cups, 3 Pastries, 3 Plates, 1 Sugar Bowl, 1 Milk Pitcher and 1 Spoon.
Spin the Temperature dial to hear the coffee maker introduces numbers by announcing temperatures.
Grinder and Steamer Button
Enjoy extra fun from imitative play while pressing the Grinder button and the Steamer buttons.
The Grinder button gives coffee beans grinding sounds, while the Steamer button gives realistic steamer sounds.
Fun with Books
Choose a book and press the corresponding number on Buddy's collar. Each story introduces different curriculum including emotions, shapes, numbers, colors and opposites.
Press Buddy's ABC button to explore letters in the stories or press his book button to hear him ask reading comprehension questions.
From Storytime to Bedtime
Buddy will quietly read a story, then play 10 minutes of soft lullabies before automatically shutting off.
Press the Nighttime button twice to skip the bedtime story and play lullabies. Buddy's collar tag becomes a color-changing nightlight during Bedtime Mode.
- Age 3+
- 20-piece set includes: Bark-ista Cafe Machine, Storage Tray & Drawer, Filter, 3 Cups, 3 Drink Pods, 3 ZOO Lattes, 3 Whipped Toppings, 2 Donuts, Milk Pitcher, Sugar
- Storage drawer holds pieces
- Fill & drop system: press filter dispenses drink discs into cup
- Press buttons for lights and real coffee shop sounds
- Encourages fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Helps teach cause & effect and inspires pretend play
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries (included)
Place one of the five blocks in the driver's seat to hear letters, animal names and sounds.
Raise the blocks up on the ladder and send them tumbling down for cause-and-effect play. Lower the ladder to automatically reload the next block!
Dynamic learning missions
Play the role of hero and go on a rescue mission with an animal friend.
When it's rescue time, sound the alarm by pressing the siren button.
Water level gauge
When it's rescue time, sound the alarm by pressing the siren button.
Spin the water hose dial and hear soft and loud water sounds.
Hear the ABC song and three more fun learning songs.
Blocks store neatly
All five blocks store neatly in the back for the fire truck when play time is done.
Exploration Learning Station
Explore songs, sounds and colorful instruments with more than 70 fun tunes and learning responses.
Grows With Your Child
Remove the legs for floor play, then replace them when your baby is ready to stand!
Includes classic children's songs such as 'Old MacDonald' and 'Itsy Bitsy Spider'.
26 included letters fit into the letter spaces and introduce letter names and sounds.
Writing and drawing board
Use the included Mr. Pencil stylus to follow along with the LCD screen and learn to write letters and draw animals. Slide the eraser to start over.
Interactive LCD screen
Watch the alphabet come alive as the screen shows each letter and how to write it step-by-step.
This silly host guides children through the activities for a wacky, one-of-a-kind learning experience.
- Shake it baby! The perfect playtime pal for singing, dancing, and move ’n groove fun.
- Who likes to move? BeatBo does! Get the dance party started by pressing BeatBo’s tummy or any of the buttons on his feet to activate fun songs, learning content and dance moves. This futuristic friend even allows mommy or baby to record a phrase, and he’ll remix it into his favourite song.
- Three modes – Dance ’n Move, Learning & Games, and Customized Sing-Along – “grow” with baby to make him a forever friend for years to come. And through all the play, BeatBo’s introducing baby to letters, colours, counting, music, cause & effect and much more.
- • Large, multi-colour LED grid tummy
- • See BeatBo “dance” – watch his hips shake & his head nod
- • 3 modes grow with baby -
- Dance ’n Move: Fun, energizing music encourages baby to move around.
- Learning & Games: Introduces baby to ABCs, colours, counting & more!
- Includes “Freeze Dance” Customized Sing-Along: Mom or baby can record a phrase that BeatBo will remix into his favourite song
- • Get the play going! Press BeatBo’s colourful tummy or any of the 3 buttons on his feet
- • Baby’s actions make exciting things happen – a great intro to cause & effect!
- • Helps strengthen baby’s gross and fine motor skills
- • Music, songs, phrases, lights & bright colours all help give baby’s senses a boost
- Gross Motor: Fun music and motions encourages baby to move, shake, and dance along exercising gross motor skills.
- Sensory: colourful lights, dancing motions, a variety of textures, and music, speech, & sounds stimulate baby's senses.
- Curiosity & Discovery: Actions/reaction activities encourage curiosity and discovery as baby discovers how to make BeatBo come to life.
- 2-in-1 laptop features a screen that flips to convert from keyboard to tablet mode
- Laptop features a keyboard with letters A-Z and numbers 1-10, or swivel and transform it into a touch tablet
- Kids can pretend to be like mom and dad with role-play activities like emailing Scout
- Features five learning modes - ABCs, numbers, games, music and messages
- Parents can customize the laptop to help their child spell their name
- 2 light intensities
- Adjust light intensity with the press of a single button
- Autonomy: 35 hours (according to use).
- Recharges on its charging cradle, which charges via USB
- Rounded and soft shapes, safe for baby without risk of injury
- LED light: saving energy
- Suitable for ages 0 months and up
Roll over the 10 colorful dust pieces and listen as the vacuum counts them from 1-10 and recognizes their colors. Each color has its own personality!
Three Ways to Play
Number, Color and Play modes teach colors, numbers and counting through six interactive learning games.
Lights & Bouncing Balls
Add excitement to pretend tidying with whirling balls inside the vacuum canister and five light-up panels that match colors of the dust pieces picked up.
Three vegetable friends
Drop, pull up or press the radish, onion and carrot to build fine motor skills while learning about colors, size and counting.
Light-up watering can
Tilt the watering can and it will light up and play a garden song while little ones pretend to water the plants.
Plants & early science concepts
Turn the book page to explore the plant life cycle and learn what plants need to grow.
Hear different times of the day and practice planting each vegetable.
Insert the trowel in the soil to reveal a surprise gopher friend.
- 2-in-1 movable night light. Night light mode or torch for stationary or mobile use.
- Intelligent design: Transportable and easily hung.
- Ergonomic design adapted to a childs hand.
- LED lighting provides high energy efficiency, with 24 hours of autonomy.
- Rechargeable with USB charger
Page after page of learning fun
This book contains 12 interactive pages of fun learning
Introduces ABCs, numbers 1-10, colors, animals, shapes, emotions, music and more
Touch the pictures on each page and the book will come to life with learning phrases and sounds
Music button on Tad's backpack plays six different songs and light flashes in time to the music
Time to learn
Turn the hour hand of the clock on the cover to practice telling time
Listen to stories
Includes a 5-book set that helps build a range of skills from patterns to rhyming, narrative to concept.
Discover 70+ different engagement and comprehension questions over the course of the 5-book set.
Pet, pat or hug
Pet Scout’s back to answer questions; or kiss his cheek and press his paws for songs and friendly responses.
Learn with rhymes, refrains and repetition to predict what comes next.
Learn how stories are put together with characters, settings and a sequence of events.
Explore concepts like colors to label and classify new information.
Learn about the sounds of language and build phonological awareness.
Learn about the world through reading and see how print carries meaning.
Let's Get Started
Beginning learners can press the buttons to hear letter names and sounds.
Practice Makes Perfect
Practice writing shapes, numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters. Or, have fun and use the stylus to draw anything you want!
Match letters to their sounds, fill in missing letters to make words or spell simple words.
After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive with cute animations!
Step by Step
Use the stylus on the touch screen to follow step by step tracing instructions for proper stroke order of letters and numbers.
Six Fun Activities
Six activities include drawing, letter and number writing and spelling.
Teach little ones shapes and colors with this fun friend
Teaches shapes and colors at playtime
Develop skills at playtime
Helps develop fine motor skill, problem-solving, hand-eye coordination and cause and effect
Yeti spins and pops out shapes to start sorting game
Teaches problem solving with positive reinforcement
Yeti wiggles and giggles!
Press Yeti’s hair for fun giggles. 50+ songs, sounds and phrases
Go for a walk
Push Scout along and listen to him sing educational songs while moving his head, legs and tail.
2 types of curriculum
Choose from three play modes including letters, numbers and fun with Scout.
2 ways to play
Walk Scout or sit on the floor and play with him.
ABCs and 123s
Hear songs about letters and numbers while they scroll by on Scout's backpack screen.
What's in Scout's backpack?
Explore letters and numbers by pressing the arrow buttons. Choose one to find out what Scout has in his backpack.
Introduce ABCs in Alphabet Mode
Hear letter names and their sounds.
Explore the Zoo in Animal Mode
Learn about animals by hearing their names and the noises they make.
Sing Along in Music Mode
Listen, dance and sing to the ABC song or Old MacDonald.
3 Ways to Play
Select Learn, Pretend or Music modes for a playful variety of learning with songs and the cat's clever phrases.
Press the light-up jewels on the tiara to learn about numbers, colors and counting in Learning mode. Hear songs and play musical activities in Music mode.
Five play accessories inspire young imaginations with an ID tag and mirror, a phone, keys, a comb and a coin purse rattle that store inside the easy-to carry, wide-opening purse.
50+ songs and phrases
Bring music and learning to life with every step with a fully interactive jumbo playmat that’s over 4-feet long.
Step into counting
Identify numbers 1 to 10, and count claps, beats and more with animal friends.
Share the fun with family or friends. Two can play together or take turns.
Step on the circles on the mat for open-ended play to explore numbers, instrument names and sounds, and animal characters.
Step on circles 1-9 to hear children’s tunes or step on Circle 10 for Free Play to create your own tune.
Listen and follow the audio instructions to make as many correct moves as you can before the sequence ends.
It’s tea time! Pretend to brew a fresh pot of tea and share a slice of cake with friends while exploring colors, numbers, shapes and fruit.
Imagine and Play
Includes everything for a pretend tea party for two! Fill and empty the tea pot, pretend to have cake and listen to playful music.
Press the heart button to brew a new pot of tea, then lift the lid to change the color and flavor. Tip the teapot to pour and watch as the teapot appears to empty.
All the play pieces including the teapot, teacups and five slices of cake fit neatly on the cake stand for storage.
Two Play Modes
Select Music mode and hear nine songs or choose Tea Party mode to play a range of learning activities featuring colors, shapes, numbers and fruit.
Shape Sorting Basket
Drop a food shape piece into the correct hole in the top of the picnic basket and it will identify each one. Store all of the play pieces inside the picnic basket and take the excitement anywhere.
Hear songs and snack requests when you press the friendly butterfly. Drop the correct food piece into the shape sorter for rewarding responses
Three Play & Learn Modes
Explore a wide range of exciting activities across three play modes. Hear music, explore shapes and colors and go on a pretend picnic.
Play with the polite picnic basket and listen to it teach and model good manners by saying please, thank you and more.
Rock out from A-Z with Tad’s Letter Band! Hear the letters sing their name and sound by pressing each one.
Accompanying the Letter Band are six musical instruments led by Tad and his guitar. Each instrument button lights up while it plays music.
Experience the band in five different ways. Play each of the five modes and explore letters, phonics, spelling, games and music.
Groove to 3 Different Modes
Select a play mode to learn ABCs, numbers or colors.
Mix Beats and Explore Sounds
Scratch, remix and explore musical creativity using the turntable and light-up spinner.
Learn About Instruments
Light-up instrument buttons flash to the beat and add cool sounds to the music while introducing numbers, colors and instrument names.
Sing with DJ Scout
Listen to Scout rap letters, numbers and colors or turn the page to hear him sing a capella.